Terms and conditions
- Deliveries can only be made between the time frame selected. An exact time cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders placed by 5 p.m. (EST) qualify for next-day delivery.
- In the event that road conditions are not safe to drive, due to bad weather, we may reschedule your delivery. (ex: snow storm w/ 30 cm snow).
- We will not call the recipient in advance to let them know a delivery is on its way unless you selected the option at checkout. We will only call the recipient if we get to the address provided and noone is there.
- If the recipient is not at the address provided, we may leave it with a neighbour or in front of the recipient's house. The driver will leave a message to the recipient as to where they left the package.
- If the delivery is to a government building, office building, condo and/or apartment and the driver is unable to get into building and unable to contact the recipient, the sender will be contacted and can decide if they'd like to have the gift redelivered for an extra charge or if they'd prefer to have the recipient pick it up within 24 hours of delivery. If there is no answer then the package will be sent back to the our commercial kitchen for pick up. A voicemail will be left with recipient.
-If you need to reschedule or cancel an order, it must be done within 24 hours of the delivery date in order to receive a full refund.
ALLERGY & SAFETY INFORMATION:
-Please be advised that although our chocolate is nut and gluten free, our products may include or have come into contact with nuts. This is in reference to some toppings we use and the macaron cookies we carry.
- Our fruit arrangements are made with skewers that have pointy ends. Keep skewers away from small children by carefully removing fruit from the skewer and placing fruit in a serving bowl. Vases are fragile and are not toys, do not allow children to handle or play with them.